Thursday, December 27, 2012

Links to Kilimanjaro Blogs

While exploring various information on the Internet, I discovered a list of Kilimanjaro-related blogs on ClimbMountKilimanjaro.com. It was fun to peruse the experiences of various past and future climbers. The folks at that site said they’d add me to their list of blogs and requested a shout-out from me, as well, which I am happy to do. I had referenced one of their gear lists in my post yesterday.

I also wanted to point out two posts by my teammate, Tony. While I’ve been caught up on travel immunizations awhile, others who are making inaugural trips to Africa are getting shots as part of their preparations. The typhoid immunization is somewhat unique, in that it may be taken orally. I enjoyed Tony’s post on that.

In addition, Tony posted an excellent example of a project with which eMi: East Africa has helped.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment